Re: Setting remote port speed

Christopher Fowler cfowler@outpostsentinel.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:52:50 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2217.html

Conserver would need to support it and your terminal server would need
to support.  This is really meant for IP->Serial connectivity for device
to program communications.

The only way I can see you do this is to write a program that will ssh
to all the devices out there and check/modify their config.