Setting remote port speed

Steffen Rheinhold steffen@rheinhold.org
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

if we use conserver on a let's say Linux server, and connect the targets
to some Lantronix or Lightwave or Thinklogical console servers, we can
attach to the console servers via ssh, as far as I can see from other
posts here in the mailing list.

But: Does someone have a smart solution to maintain the port settings
centrally? The ssh connect to the console server is not able to perform
the stty functions, IMHO. So how do you adjust port speed and so on?
Locally on the console server via rc.serial, for example?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Steffen