Conserver vs Sun X4100

Emmett Hogan EmmettH@Examen.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:36:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have conserver working with the console output from a Sun
X4100?  The only console access I seem to be able to find is:

1) Via the Ethernet MGMT interface where you connect via the web browser
and start their JAVA remote console process.  A nice feature, but not
compatible with conserver.

2) Via the Ethernet (or Serial) MGMT interface and you:
    a) Log into the ILOM
    b) run "start  /SP/console" and answer "y" to the question.
    ...and I am not even sure if this works.

We seem to be rolling these machines out at a pretty regular pace, so I
*really* would like to get them working with my conserver setup.

Help!

Thanks,
Emmett

--