Re: initdelay doesnt work?

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Thu, 11 May 2006 07:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

well, a very simple, quick test on my end worked.  are you seeing any
parse errors when conserver loads the config?  and is the initdelay
getting into the appropriate config{} block?  running conserver with the
-S flag to test the config would be interesting (so errors can be easily
seen).

looking back through the users mailing list, you talked about using ssh
to connect to the cyclades.  is that still true?  if so, are you setting
the 'host' attribute to anything, as that's what the initdelay option
needs to group initializations (set it to any string if it isn't used).

Bryan