Re: Cascading Conservers...

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux@rkirkpat.net
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:44:02 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Bryan Stansell wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 08:43:33AM -0700, Ryan Kirkpatrick wrote:
> > Does anyone have an example configuration for cascading Conservers?
>
> it works the same as before...the easiest way taking a conserver.cf
> file and distributing it to all the conserver hosts. you can almost
> take the two conserver.cf files you have now and just cat them
> together and distribute that.

That is so easy and intutive I missed it the first time I was trying to
figure this out! I just cat'd the 'default' and 'console' sections from
the secondary server's config onto the primary server's config and it just
worked! Actually, that is too easy. :) Thanks!

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |