Re: Multiple rw sessions?

John Stoffel john.stoffel@taec.toshiba.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:03:38 -0800 (PST)

Brian> Harris, David (SBS US) <david.k.harris@siemens.com> wrote:

>> Hmmm...why the multiple read/write sessions?

Brian> In large part because we have systems that currently work that
Brian> way.  I actually like the idea of having only one writer at a
Brian> time, but I think it'll be a hassle to get my users into the
Brian> habit of doing that.

Just get your users used to doing the ^Ef key to force writeability
and they'll be just fine with it.  And they'll appreciate the fact
that only one terminal at a time can write.

The big thing I want is a bigger scroll back buffer.  The default 20
and 60 lines aren't enough at all.  I'd like 10-60 screens of lines of
scollback if possible.

John