Newbie: minimum configuration for getting startet

Simon Jespersen SIJES@tdc.dk
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 04:31:48 -0800 (PST)

Title: Newbie: minimum configuration for getting startet

Hi List,
This is my first post. Andf my first day with conserver!
I havent been able to get it to work yet and now i hoped that you guys could get me startet with a absolut minimum configuration.

Im running
conserver.com version 8.1.13
rhel 4

my setup is
terminal server mr7343
console omunix-test on port 8.

i can reach the console by telnet mr7343 2008
my /etc/conserver/conserver.passwd

has this entry
m01348:*passwd*

m01348 is my uid-

Can anyone help me with a minimum configuration conserver.cf to get this console to work.
best regards

Simon Jespersen
System Manager