Elmars Ositis is on vacation.

elmars . ositis elmars.ositis@hvb.lv
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:18:57 -0700 (PDT)

I will be out of the office starting  06/21/2006 and will not return until
06/26/2006.

I will respond to your correspondence as soon as I return.
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).  Unauthorised distribution, modification or disclosure of the contents
may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Views expressed herein do not
necessarily  reflect those of HypoVereinsbank, its subsidiaries or affiliates. This is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or
sale of any financial instrument, or as an official confirmation of any transaction,  unless specifically agreed otherwise. All market prices, data
and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. HVB London Branch is authorised by
the BaFIN and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of UK business