Re: Conserver managing Cyclades TS - Connection Reset by Peer

Nathan Straz nstraz@redhat.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 13 12:25, Harris, David (SBS US) wrote:
>   Just to confirm...
>
>   From the conserver host, you can telnet to the cyclades
> by IP address at port 7000+n, yes? (Just ensuring that
> routes are correct, and the Cyclades is set for reverse-tcp...)

Yes, it can connect initially.  But after a random amount of time the
console hangs and it seems like the cyclades resets the connection.

reverse-tcp... I'll have to look at that.  While digging through the
cyclades manual to find that I ran over all.protocol.  Should that be
set to socket_server or raw_data?

>   You are using curly-braces in the conserver.cf file, and
> there are no parenthesis masquerading as a bracket?
>   You have semicolons in all of the config lines of the
> conserver.cf file, as seen in the example lines?

conserver is running without problems otherwise.

Nate