Re: generally flailing

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:27:05 -0800 (PST)

well, you have two options, really.  if you have an old-style config
file, you can use the 'convert' program that gets built with the new
server.  it'll take the old-style and make a new-style config file.

otherwise, i'd use something like:

    access * { allowed 127.0.0.1; }

    default digi {
	master localhost; logfile &;
	type device; baud 9600; parity none;
	host unused;
	device /dev/sts/ttyC&;
	devicesubst &=P02d;
	rw *;
    }

    console hostname1 { include digi; port 1; }
    console hostname2 { include digi; port 2; }

this assumes the naming is /dev/sts/ttyC01 through /dev/sts/ttyCXX where
XX is decimal.  adjust devicesubst if that isn't right.

hope that helps.  between the two, i hope it'll go for ya.

Bryan