Conserver <-> Digi32 via SSH

Emmett Hogan EmmettH@Examen.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:40:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks (and Bryan),

I am trying to set up conserver to use SSH to talk to the consoles I
have hung off of a Digi32....but I cannot seem to come up with the
correct syntax.  The reason I want this is simply because we don't want
the unencrypted passwords floating around the network (between the
conserver box and the Digi).

I have the Digi set correctly, as I can "ssh -p 7002 digi" and I get the
console for the machine connected to port 2...but I cannot seem to come
up with the right conserver.cf config.  :-(

I am sure there are others doing this...

So any help would be greatly appreciated! :-)

-Emmett

--
========= LexisNexis Examen, Inc. ==========
Emmett Hogan