Confusion on master/slave setup

Chris Riddoch chrisr@digeo.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, folks.

I've been reading the manpages for a bit, but I can't say I'm fully
grokking what I need to do here...

I've got one system already set up, hosting several serial ports, and
everything's working smoothly there.

How would I take another system, with another two serial ports, and use
the first machine as the master server?  Should I put the conserver.cf
file on our samba server and have all conserver processes read from
that, or do they each need to be different?

I'll help improve the documentation, if someone can help me figure this out.

--
     Chris Riddoch
epistemological humility