Re: Permissions problems with conserver 8.11

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:10:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 12:02:39PM -0700, Phillip Pacheco wrote:
> I ran conserver -D as you suggest, but there are no access.c entries.  I
> can see the readcfg entries which deal with the access section, see
> below.  Could there be something wrong with my config file which causes
> conserver not to properly recognize the access section, or to not
> properly translate it into access.c commands?

the access.c entries will show up once you try and connect with the
client.  unless you're connecting to another conserver daemon, it'll
show something.

running 'console -v <console>' might show interesting things as well.
the combination of those should show something.

Bryan