Re: SSL, certs, and conserver (fix included)

Chris Ross cross+conserver@distal.com
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

Okay. So I got back to this. It appears that even with my own compiled OpenSSL, I'm still getting a problem. I no longer get the error from within the SSL library that I was getting with the OpenSSL that solaris ships, but if I run conserver and console compiled against static libssl and libcrypto from either 0.9.7d or 0.9.7h, the server runs, and the client exits saying:

% console -x
console: SSL negotiation failed
%

At this point, the server reports:

[Thu Oct 13 13:09:11 2005] conserver (4041): ERROR: FileSSLAccept(): SSL error on fd 5

So. Even less debugging information. :-(

  Anyone have any idea what's going on here?
Bryan?

- Chris