telnet bug in perle CS9032

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:03:00 -0800 (PST)

just wanted all to know that i got a (quite positive!) response from
the perle folks regarding the telnet option negotiation bits.

hopefully those that use the product will see the new version "soon".

thanks perle!

----- Forwarded message from ptac@perle.com -----

From: ptac@perle.com
Sender: doyama@perle.com
To: Bryan Stansell <bryan@conserver.com>
Subject: Re: possible reverse telnet bug in CS9032?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:46:52 -0500

Bryan, we will be posting a Maintenance Release in the near future that
fixes this problem (that you have brought to our attention).

The telnet code has been re-worked to comply with the recommendations in
the telnet RFC regarding option negotiation loops.

Perle Technical Assistance
www.perle.com/support
www.help.perle.com

----- End forwarded message -----