(no subject)

Michael Doyle michael_doyle@blueyonder.co.uk
Thu, 26 May 2005 15:05:26 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

Can anyone give me an example of using conserver with generated ssl cert’s (i.e. –c file) for both the server and client. I’ve compiled conserver with openssl support and a tcpdump confirms that traffic is encrypted between server and client but when I start the daemon with a ‘ –c’ pointing to a self signed certificate  file I created, the  client happily connects to consoles even though I’ve not specified the equivalent on the client side. My understanding is that if I use a cert then the server and client need to be using the same. Any pointers appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

PS. As ever, congrats to all who contribute to Conserver, excellent product.