Re: Conserver/Consoles BoF at LISA 05?

John Stoffel john.stoffel@taec.toshiba.com
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:38:52 -0800 (PST)

>>>>> "David" == David K Z Harris <zonker@jeffk.com> writes:

David>   I know that the idea has been suggested before, but I'll stir
David> the bucket again here...

I'm at LISA this year, and I'd be happy to meet up with other
Conserver users.  Getting some vendor support for a single network
control channel to manage/control all ports on a single device would
be great.

I'm not sure I'll be at the Vendor BOFs, I don'[t have any of their
gear.  But I'd be happy to goto a Digi or Avocent BOF, though I really
hate the Avocent DSview KVM stuff.

Just having a Conserver & KVM box would be good.

I mean BOF.  Ugh...

John