conserver problem

Ashley Rowland jarowland@fedex.com
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have a problem with the conserver software running in my environment. The
conserver software is running on a Solaris 8 server. On most of my hosts I
get a line is down error message. I can tip into these hosts, however. I
have checked the conserver's file and everything looks ok and when I start
the conserver daemon with the -v option, no error message is displayed.. Any
help would be greatly appreciated..

Ashley

* Ashley Rowland, CNE, CNA, MCP
*
* Unix Systems Administrator
*
* System Architecture and Infrastructure Design
*
* FEDEX Corporation
*
* arowland@hotmail.com
* ashdawg@bellsouth.net
* ashley.rowland@gmail.com

For all support issues please use the  support request system at:

http://rt.ecdev.fedex.com/NoAuth/UNIX/

To change your password go to:

http://admin.ecdev.fedex.com/cgi-bin/passwd.cgi