Re: ^Ecp on login?

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:08:12 -0800 (PST)

you just need to use the -A, -F, or -S flag on the client to have it do
a '^Ecr' automatically.  the default action is -a, so 'console -A ...'
would probably be the most appropriate to start.

and if you wanted -A to be the default, you just need to change a couple
lines of code in console.c (hint: fReplay=1).

Bryan