Re: break sequence during Sun host boot up stage

Bill Sommerfeld sommerfeld@east.sun.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

> I experience the same problem on lots of suns late hardware, early OS I can=
> 't
> get a break through conserver. I'm told sending a break from directly
> connected works... but I've yet to see evidence of this -- though my
> co-workers like to blame conserver. =3D)

Can you be precise about hardware platforms and OS versions?

I have access to internal test labs with a wide variety of hardware
and I therefore could waste a lot of time failing to reproduce
this.... :-)

						- Bill