Re: Help with break command

Bill Sommerfeld sommerfeld@east.sun.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

> Hmm, I wonder what I'm doing wrong then?  How is the sequence defined in
> the config file?  I have break 1 { string "\z"; }
>
> Could the terminal type that I'm using have something to do with it?

The conserver.cf I'm using has absolutely no special break
configuration; it's using whatever the startup-time default is
(sequence 0 being "\z").

I'd suggest a divide-and-conquer approach..

Disable the port in conserver, and connect to the TS directly with a
high-port telnet and do a "send break".  Whether or not that works
will provide useful information...

						- Bill