conserver-8.0.4 is available

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:49:12 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, I've decided to go ahead and just release new versions relatively
quicky.  I figure it's good to get the code out to folks and make the
fixes available.  Upgrade as you can!

Here are the list of changes, all fixes in response to reports from
various users.  I hope they do everything I think they do.  ;-)
Keep sending in the bug reports as you find them!

version 8.0.4 (Oct 10, 2003):
	- fixed client rejection bug that can nearly never happen -
	  reported by Han Pilmeyer <han@zk3.dec.com>
	- fixed bug where client is reconnected to the previous console
	  when non-exact console names are used - reported by Rolf
	  Petter Halle <rph@online.no>
	- fixed bug where exact matchs on a remote console name never
	  happened - reported by Toby Gerhart <toby.gerhart@eds.com>
	- fixed bug where SIGHUP fails to update console aliases -
	  reported by Han Pilmeyer <han@zk3.dec.com>

Bryan Stansell