Bus Error using 'Console'

Rob Leasure rob@leasure.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:26:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

    I am trying to connect to a cisco 3620 using my iBook running Mac OS
10.2.3

    I am using the Keyspan USB to Serial adapter (USA-19Qi).  I have ran a
generic configure, make and install on my machine.  I have added the
following line within my conserver.cf file:

routera:/dev/tty.USA19QI1P1.1:9600p:&:

    I am not using the conserver.passwd file right now as I don't need this
to connect to my cisco.  Is this required for conserver?  If so, how do I
know what username and password to put in here?

    Any help is appreciated.

Rob.