Re: polling consoles

bryan bryan@conserver.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:52:08 -0700 (PDT)

actually, it was there before that...can't check on when it got into the
code, but 7.2.2 had it as well (heck, could have been there since 7.0.0).
the only sad part is that it will take a couple hours (for at least some
operating systems) for the keepalive packet to go out...would be
nice to have something a bit quicker.  but, at least it's something,
as you say.  ;-)

Bryan