Re: COM port for voltage command/measurement ?

Brandon Saunders brandon.a.saunders.1@ohio.edu
Wed, 8 May 2002 13:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

I have seen this done with Paralelle ports more often than serial ports.

Brandon Saunders
Senior Network Engineer
Ohio University Communication Network Services
Email: brandon.a.saunders.1@ohiou.edu
Phone: (740)593-9835
Cell: (740)707-4945
Pager: (740)592-7828
Fax: (740)593-1944

--On Wednesday, May 08, 2002 04:59:13 PM +0200 Bernard Dugas