Re: conserver.cf and colons

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 01:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

unfortunately, there really isn't a way to make it work (directly,
anyway).  the code uses a simple search for colons, so backslashes and
quotes just don't hide them.  what you can do in this case (although
it's slightly ugly) is to write a wrapper that would accept something
like "conuser 7001 cyclades1" as arguments and then pass them to ssh
with the colon and approprate flags.  yeah, not ideal, but it should
work.

Bryan