Re: Lingering port binding after killing conserver on Sol8

Trevor Fiatal trevor@seven.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:06:36 -0700 (PDT)

Bryan Stansell wrote:

> What version are you running?  If it's 7.0.0 or 7.0.1 it's a bug in the
> configure.in file.  The libraries weren't checked before the function
> calls and it fails to find setsockopt() on Solaris (and possibly
> others).  If you are using 7.0.2 and you have this problem, I'd love to
> see the output of ./configure.

It's 7.0.1.  Must have missed the release of 7.0.2, will update
to that and see if it solves the problem.

Thanks!

-T.

--
Trevor Fiatal -- trevor@seven.com -- http://www.seven.com/