Re: Lingering port binding after killing conserver on Sol8

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:01:23 -0700 (PDT)

What version are you running?  If it's 7.0.0 or 7.0.1 it's a bug in the
configure.in file.  The libraries weren't checked before the function
calls and it fails to find setsockopt() on Solaris (and possibly
others).  If you are using 7.0.2 and you have this problem, I'd love to
see the output of ./configure.

Hope that helps shed some light.

Bryan