Conserver Compatible Hardware

Chris Fowler ChrisF@computone.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 04:54:11 -0700 (PDT)

Title: Conserver Compatible Hardware

FYI:

Computone has developed new Console Management Hardware that incorporates some of the
great features of Conserver.  It includes a Java applet that works much like the console application but is somewhat platform independent.  It is also is compatible with the console client that is used to connect to conserver.  We enjoy conserver more than typical port-buffering features on competing projects.  This unit will ship on 6/30/2001 and comes in 4 port and 8 port models.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Christopher Fowler
800-241-3946 x1657