Re: Time Stamps in console logs

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:01:26 -0700 (PDT)

Well, officially, there isn't right now.  I have a patch (actually a
couple patches, one of which does what you want, so you'd have to
extract it) submitted by another user and I can forward that to you if
you like (just email me the request).  The patch should be integrated
into the next release (that's my plan, anyway).  The patch allows you
to turn on timestamping of each line on a per-console basis.  I haven't
tried to use it or even compile it yet (oh, and it was against 7.0.0,
not 7.0.1, but I doubt that's an issue).

Bryan