GitHub repository moved from conserver/conserver to bstansell/conserver

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Sun, 14 Jun 2020 23:35:43 +0000 (UTC)

This shouldn’t cause anyone issues (as GitHub issues redirects to the new location), but I figured I’d call it out.  I had “chosen poorly” when deciding to use multiple accounts for my email addresses. Now things go through one account, as GitHub suggests.  The ‘conserver’ GitHub identity still exists, but it's really just a shell to hold onto the name in GitHub.

Some folks might want to update pointers, remotes, and such, hence the announcement.

Bryan