Embracing github.com

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 15:24:48 GMT

I wanted to let everyone know that I've converted the conserver releases
into a git repository and pushed it to github.  You can find it here:

https://github.com/conserver/conserver

You can now clone, fork, submit PRs, open issues, etc just like all the
other cool kids these days.  ;-)

I've been meaning to move things into a git repo for quite a while, but
the stability of the code (aside from the one major issue with recent
openssl libraries - any openssl experts out there?) has kept me from
doing it.  Now I'm on a "simplification" kick and looking to github to
manage the lifecycle of the software.  The next step will be to update
docs to point at github and start accumulating any issues and patches
there.  And if you need to pull tarballs, that's where to go now!

Thanks!

Bryan Stansell