Re: what is normal conserver hang during reconfig

Denis Hainsworth denis.hainsworth@gmail.com
Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:04:27 GMT

Running v 8.1.18.  Rereading the SIGHUP section of the man page I'm
still thinking I've configured something wrong.  SIGHUP says conserver
rereads the config files and then adds/deletes consoles as needed and
only touches running consoles if they have changed.  If thats true I
wouldn't expect a 30s buffer of input/output on a console that hasn't
changed, should I?
I also don't see anything in CHANGES that sounds like this is a bug
that has been fixed.

-denis

--
Denis Alan Hainsworth