Does anyone need serial adapters/cables?

Zonker consoleteam@gmail.com
Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:37:10 GMT

  I find that I have way too many RJ45-to-DXnn adapters and cables, for a variety of console servers. I collected them, in the hope of starting a small business helping to deploy console servers. The demand for services appeared only once, and I've been half-hearted about making the business successful. As a result, after a decade, I've decided to clean out the garage a bit.

  I'm rich in Cisco-wired adapters, but I have adapters for Xyplex, Digi and Cyclades. Is anyone interested in any of them?

  Please email me directly, rather than flooding the list. I'm in the SF Bay Area.

      Best regards,