Re: conserver-8.1.20 freeipmi seems lack a send-break functionality

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:18:20 GMT

Ooops!  Yep, sending of a break was totally overlooked.  Thanks for the patch.

I'll probably be releasing 8.1.21 "relatively soon" as there are quite a few contributions that have come in over the last week or so (this, a UDS enhancement, missing closedir(), and IPv6 code).  If anyone has anything else in the works, let me know and we can try and time things.

Bryan