Re: conserver-8.1.20 is available

Milos Vyletel milos.vyletel+conserver@gmail.com
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 18:36:38 GMT

Alright then. I'm attaching current version for whoever want to take a look. If for some
reason the attachment does not go through I've made it available here

https://vyletel.eu/conserver-ipv6.patch

I've been testing it on OEL 6.5 box. One thing to note. This patch was generated
against 8.1.18 because I've started to work on the latest version used in fedora
not knowing that 8.1.19 was released. It will require some effort to port it to 8.1.20.
This is where the source repository would help a bit.

As it stands right now this patch is not fully tested. I've tested some basic functionality
and run unit tests and everything seems to be working.

Any comments are appreciated.

Milos