conserver monitor activity

Robert Berger robert.karl.berger@gmail.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:18:18 GMT

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to monitor activity on certain
consoles and do something in case there is no activity for a certain
amount of time.

Assume an embedded board is connected a console of the conserver and
someone works on it, but forgets to turn it off. If there is no activity
on the console for, say 1 hour, I would like to
*) send a message/warning and
*) run a script to turn off the power of the board. (I do have a script,
which can turn on/off my embedded boards)

Regards,

Robert