Re: conserver (22474): ERROR: [trfw01a] connect(5): No route to host: forcing down

Zonker consoleteam@gmail.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2013 23:38:21 GMT

  Jason is on the right track.  As a Best Practice, my Conserver hosts use an /etc/host file, with all of my console servers (and other infrastructure listed)., and my resolv.conf file prefers the local file to network resources. (I do this, because I want this box to be one of the first things I bring up, along with console servers, *before* I start bringing of infrastructure switches and servers, so that I can log their startups.)

  Try nslookup for your console server names... if that fails, conserver won't be able to talk to them.

       Best regards,

              -Z-