Re: Moxa NPort 6150/6250

Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wawrzek.niewodniczanski@citrix.com
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:09:26 GMT

On 11/17/11 21:22, Joe Digilio wrote:
Hi all-
I'm a long time conserver user, and need to replace a failed Cyclades TS400.

The Moxa terminal servers were recommended to me by a colleague (who
does not use it with conserver).  I'm wondering if anybody has
experience using them with conserver?  I'll likely get the 6150 or
6250, since I only need a single port.
We have bigger Moxas (16 port ones) and they work fine with Conserver.
I was also looking at the OpenGear ACM5002, if anybody wants to comment on that.
We had some Moxa failure this year and no response from support, so we had to throw them away. On the other hand we have very good contact with OpenGear. So it's not surprise that I would personally choose OpenGear.
Thanks,
Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański - 01223 435603 (35603) - wawrzekn
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)