Re: Consever crash and teminated with "out of memory" in conserver log

Fabien Wernli wernli@in2p3.fr
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:15:42 GMT

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 12:03:50PM +0800, Alfred Chau wrote:
> I'm using CentOS release 5 (Final) with 4G physical memory. I have been
> using Consever for two years. Recenty, Conserver crashed frequency with
> message at
> /var/log/conserver as
> conserver: out of memory

How many consoles does your server handle, and of what type?

In the past I've had memory leaks on a conserver handling many (hundreds)
"exec" consoles. The issue seemed to be related to ipmitool, and has
disappeared after upgrading.