Escape sequence length.

Robin Ridler robin.x.ridler@oracle.com
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:39:10 GMT

Title: signature
Hello,

I work in the former Sun services labs.  We have been using an internal fork of a very old version of conserver for a long time now and for various reasons we are going to migrate to using the distribution of conserver from www.conserver.com.

The version of console/conserver we use currently has ctrl ] as the escape sequence. We are concerned that users are going to be upset if they have to learn a new escape sequence. I can see from the documentation that conserver supports changing the escape sequence but it is limited to 2 characters in length.  Is this the case or is there a way to set a 1 character escape sequence?

Many thanks

Robin
--

Robin Ridler | EMEA Lab Engineer, Global Systems Support
Email: robin.x.ridler@oracle.com