Re: Hello

Donald Clark dclarkjr@wowway.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:14:13 GMT

Run in a terminal apt-get install build-essential,
This should give you what you need.
Thanks
Don Clark

On 07/12/2010 11:29 AM, Yashar Bashiri Moghadam wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to install Conserver for testing purposes but unfortunately is not able to. when I run ./configure I get a error message saying "no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH". I'm using Ubunu and tried to install gcc but again having difficulties installing that. I'm an intern in York University IT department and trying to migrate our console service to Conserver. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Yashar
_______________________________________________ users mailing list users@conserver.com https://www.conserver.com/mailman/listinfo/users