Re: Kerberos authentication?

Andras.Horvath Andras.Horvath@cern.ch
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:03:13 GMT

> Here is my most recent patch with works with libgssapi and libgssglue.

Works for me, thank you!

Note: authentication info has to be in username@REALM.DOMAIN format
instead of just 'username' for krb5 to work.  This prevents users from
falling back to password authentication if they don't have a token (PAM
will come back with 'username' only). :-/ Perhaps a default realm could
be supplied somehow? I'm no gssapi expert :-/

> I would love to get this patch upstream.

I second that.
I've started tracking my (packaging-only) changes in git..

Andras