Re: question about conserver scaling out ability

Guang Cheng Li liguangc@cn.ibm.com
Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:10:52 GMT

HI,

We are not using the terminal servers to connect to the nodes, we are using the IBM hardware management console to open the consoles. The IBM hardware management console has its own utility to open the consoles to all the nodes that are managed by it.

Thanks,
Li,Guang Cheng (李光成)
IBM China Software Development Laboratory

Inactive hide details for John Hascall <john@iastate.edu>John Hascall <john@iastate.edu>

          John Hascall <john@iastate.edu>
          Sent by: users-bounces@conserver.com

          2009-11-18 21:30

users@conserver.com

cc

Subject

Re: question about conserver scaling out ability