How many consoles can conserver support??

Rob bvoip-rob@pabut.org
Thu, 28 May 2009 18:36:58 GMT

I know it's a loaded question .... but given I'm running conserver on
a DUAL 3.2GHZ Xeon server with 4GB of memory ... how many consoles
could I expect to support?

None of my consoles are direct connect .... they are all connected via
an IP based term server like a cisco 2500 ....

What resources would limit me ... threads?? sockets ... memory??

Does anyone have any real life experience monitoring 100's of consoles???

Thanks,

--> Rob