Re: autoreinit interval

Fabien Wernli wernli@in2p3.fr
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:45:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again,

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 03:57:24PM +0200, Fabien Wernli wrote:
> autoreinit  Allow this console to be automatically reini-
>             tialized if it unexpectedly  goes  down.   If
>             the  console  doesn't  come  back  up,  it is
>             retried every  minute.   A  console  of  type
> [...]
>
> is this minute interval configurable?

After experimenting it seems this 'autoreinit' flag will disable
completely the initspintimer and initspinmax behaviour: the console is
downed immediately after failing once, regardless of the spin variables'
content.

Now how do I get a console to be downed once and for all if it
is spinning? In my experience, conserver tries to up it again after
waiting approximately one minute.

thanks