having issues in Gusty

Don Clark dclarkjr@insight.rr.com
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 03:52:48 -0800 (PST)

I am having a few issues with conserver in gusty gibbon ubuntu.
        If I start the service with conserver -p 782 everything works.
        If I start it with a -d added to the conserver -p 782 it won't
        work. I
        have added a line of conserver 782/tcp to services and console
        to the
        hosts file. I do have multiple network cards if this matters.

        My error:
        console: connect(): 782@console: Connection refused
        restart /etc/init.d/conserver-server restart or start the error
        is the
        same. If I type conserver -p 782 all is well. Any help is
        appreciated
        Thanks
        DC