another contact method (was Re: Conserver BOF at Usenix?)

Bryan Stansell bryan@conserver.com
Sat, 27 May 2006 22:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

i won't be at usenix, but i figured this was a good time to let folks
know that i sit behind the 'conserver' identity on yahoo messenger (now
that i've "fixed" it to work with gaim).

folks should feel free to find me there (in addition to email), though i
can't promise i'll be 100% responsive - things like family will take
priority.  and i suppose even work...every once in a while.  ;-)

if folks do get a bof together, i can at least try and be online, in
case there are questions you'd like answered, or things you'd like me to
hear.  just let me know.  i guess i could even crank up the real yahoo
client and get the microphone working on my laptop, or some form of
talking...huh...scary thought.

Bryan