Telnet to conserver

Ryan DeBerry rdeberry@gmail.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:44:17 -0800 (PST)

I have conserver up and running fairly well (can't seem to get authentication working, another issue).

I want to be able to telnet to the conserver and use it in that aspect.

I have conserver running with /usr/sbin/conserver -d -p 3109 -b 50000

I can telnet to port 50000 and connect to a console, however there is no interaction after you connect a console.

Is this a feature that is supported currently or am I stretching it?  Other than that I can connect and interact with console from the local server.