Digi CM config

rajiv_d rajiv_d@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:58:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
New to conserver and  am trying to get the digi Conserver model CM48 working with conserver version 8.1.14 which is installed on a Linux box. the digi is connected to Rackable Servers running linux ES3 via serial port, I can telnet directly from the digi to the rackables servers port 7001 - 48

. how do i use conserver to log information  on the consoles connected to the digi. I mean like a pass thru the digi that is connected to the hosts and log the information on the ports.

Thanks in advance for Any hints or a config

current conserver.cf file is

default full { rw *;}
default * {
    include full;